Surf & Turf Summer Sendoff - Golf, Tennis, Boating, more - August 26
|Posted on Jul 03 2009
|News >> News Archive
Surf and Turf Summer Sendoff
WHERE: Teugega Country Club, 6801 Golf Course Road, Rome, NY
GOLF - 18 hole option
Captain and Crew Format w/Skins (optional)
Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin Contests and Lunch at registration Registration b/w 12:00 – 12:45 p.m. Shotgun Start 1:00 p.m.
Carts included in entrance fee - No guarantee after 8/17/09
GOLF - 9 hole fun option – Registration 3:00 – 3:15 p.m. – Shotgun Start at 3:30 p.m.
- Carts included in entrance fee - No guarantee after 8/17.
Door prizes and 50/50 raffle to benefit C.U.R.E. (Citizens United for Research and Epilepsy).
Tennis – Contact Tom Atkinson to sign up for Tennis (797-9261).
1:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Tour beautiful Lake Delta aboard a party barge and/or enjoy the in-ground pool at Teugega Country Club.
Dinner to follow both events with hors d’oeuvres to be served at 6:00 - 6:15 p.m. and a sit-down dinner starting at 6:30 p.m.
- 18 Holes of Golf + Dinner: $95 (Members) -- $110 (Non-Members)
- 9 Holes of Golf + Dinner: $60 (Members) -- $70 (Non-Members)
- Lake Cruise + Dinner: $55 (Members) -- $65 (Non-Members)
- Dinner Only: $32 (Members) -- $32 (Non-Members)
Contact Diane at the OCBA Office (724-4901) or at Diane@oneidacountybar.org to make your reservation.
Download the Registration Form (PDF): [Click Here]
[Back to top of page]